Gray and White Rocket. Gray and White Rocket.

Simple animation, but funny.
Keep it up!

Final Fantasy 7 # 3 Final Fantasy 7 # 3

Lip sync and backgrounds are getting better, that's good.

I have to agree with jonthomson, the intro and outro are too long.
Because the joke is short, I would have made the intro and outro just be a short cut.
So instead of having the beginning be 8.5 seconds long, make it something around 1.5 seconds or less.
(Just show the Final Fantasy text at normal size and then cut to the animation, that should be enough)

Aside from this, it was alright. Keep it wonderful wondermeow.

Wondermeow responds:

HI Iceburger,

Thanks mate, I appreciate the feedback and thank you for watching all my videos so far ^^ and all the helpful comments. I will definitely keep note and keep working at it, cheers bud.

Kind regards,

Wondermeow

Final Fantasy 7 # 2 Final Fantasy 7 # 2

Not bad, your getting better with each one.

Keep it up.

Wondermeow responds:

Thanks for your feedback iceburger best score from you yet thanks for watching dude

MS Paint Racers MS Paint Racers

This is a good example of simplicity being really effective.
It somewhat reminds me of neon race, another fun game you've made.

The graphics are really vibrant and the way everything comes out you is somewhat mesmerizing.
I'm impressed that this was all done with MS Paint.

While the game is short, it is still fun to replay to try and get a faster time.

The overlay of the game, menus and everything else fits perfectly.

Good job!

MadBurger 3 MadBurger 3

Wow, what a great game!
There are a lot of upgrades, there is the skill based game for preparing the burger and the overall launching is really fun.
The backgrounds are nicely detailed, not too much clutter, a good amount.
Sound effects were not bad either and the music really suited the theme and helped create a better atmosphere.
My only complaint though, is with the rope power up thing that you can get during flight. It says that the "Indians will help you when you land". That is inaccurate and can be seen as offensive by some.
The characters portrayed do not resemble people from the country of India.
They are instead Native.
I'm not trying to be an super oppressed person, I'm just saying, that for future games, make sure you do not misuse terms and names.

Anyway, keep making awesome games.

Better Than The Book - Head Above Water (feat. Cyberdevil) Better Than The Book - Head Above Water (feat. Cyberdevil)

Great song here, I've gotta listen to more of your stuff.

Keep up the awesome work!

Jabun responds:

Thanks so much IceBurger :) Hope you enjoy the rest of the stuff. There's plenty of it here on NG, and more to come too :D

Sergio and Bear Voices Sergio and Bear Voices

Did you do all of that in one take?

Either way it sounds awesome. I have to say I'm impressed you can do all those voices.

And yes, you did say 10, 000 pounds of oranges.
That made me laugh, nice work as usual.

TheDukesDepot responds:

I cannot tell a lie. I did not do that all in one take. I did however do my rap example all in one take. >_> I'm glad you liked it. :)

Edge of Darkness Edge of Darkness

I really like this song.

Good job as usual.

Miqz responds:

thanx! :)

Infinity Tournament Tile Infinity Tournament Tile

not bad lad your power levels are rising
Hue Hugh hyu

Good. Thank you.

Thinking Deeply Thinking Deeply

You are definitely getting better.
The anatomy is improving and you did a decent job with the hands and face.
The abs are a little off, but not bad.

I do like the reflection but it's a perfect reflection which implies that the water isn't moving.
Seeing that there are lines of movement in the water, the reflection would be slightly distorted. The water would also flow around anything that is obstructing it's path.

Overall you did a pretty good job, keep working at it man!

Thanks, man!

My Little Red Riding Hood Cover My Little Red Riding Hood Cover

I can see what you were going for in terms of effect.
I would say 4/5 for the idea, it kind of reminds me of a movie cover.
But for the drawing as a whole, 3.5/5

To improve things composition wise, maybe you can add a few more trees or even change the perspective a little.

As for the drawing over all, it's a bit off with the anatomy.
It appears that you were drawing the character in a pose as if she was running forward.
Doing drawings with foreshortening can be difficult, so it was a decent effort anyway.

What I recommend is basically what was stated below, just get into some more life drawing.
Don't worry about all the detail in the beginning, just get the form down first, and then work the details in.

Keep working at it, you've made progress since your first drawing and you can continue to get better.

Dangerice responds:

Thanks Man. I appreciate your constructive criticism and will do my best to improve my skills based on the feedback you gave me.