BJ - Fog Light BJ - Fog Light

Good song here. Happy to see you back, thought you disappeared like those other top tier artists.

Me and my friends listened to your music back before we had accounts. Spent a lotta late nights drawing and listening to your tunes. Don't know why I didn't follow or leave a review yet so I guess this is really long over due.

The stuff up until 2010 was very Adult Swim like and is very relaxing to the ears. Very good and inspirational, your tracks always deliver a strong feeling and for me and my friends it's very magical. Your songs bring good memories and really allow us to get past art blocks.

In 2016 your music sounded different. It seemed like an experimental phase as you were getting back into the swing of things. There was definitely a different atmosphere in those tracks. They moved me, honestly they did. And I truly feel that I could feel your thoughts. Kinda like the "uneasy and not sure where to go but in good standing feel". It feels as if something bad happened along the way. But these times have allowed you to develop your music even further. So if you ever doubt yourself, don't, because that year has made you better.

Once 2017 came around it seems like things are looking up. I think from here on out its gonna be good for you. Your music is evolving to another level, because you are regaining that classic Bojangles charm that everyone loves plus a little bit more (so keep experimenting and having fun with it). Its nice to hear the elements from before blend together with the new Bojangles.

Anyway just glad to see you back still with loads of inspiration. I mean that. Lots of people come back and just cant do it anymore. So its good that you've still got it.

Keep up the amazing work!

ACE Magnum ACE Magnum

Not too bad. I like it particularly around the 1 minute mark its really SNESsy at that part so props to that.

It loops really well, not like the other cruddy loops that have a disturbing cut at the end. You know the ones. There is this massive build up and yeah it sounds good and stuff and then at the end it peters out in the worst way possible. Then it loops to the beginning and the transition is so awful that it leaves you with a feeling of irritation and a h-what the hank hill face expression.

But this is not one of those cruddy loops, its top tier. And it actually does sound like something from the SNES era, something which many people seem to strive for but never actually achieve. I think it takes skill to be able to make music especially if it is supposed to resemble a certain style. Lots of people attempt to create retro music to get on the retro train band wagon but they cant do it. They always overload chip beats and abuse midi in the wrongest of ways. I guess this is the difference between people who make music for fun and those who try and be popular just because.

Anyway, good to see you are still around man. I've read that you've been around and dealing with life and I know what that is like. The past few months have been a battle and yet there is more to go through.

So here is to the future, keep up the good work man.

TheDukeofJuke responds:

I appreciate this comment. I'm glad people like you are able to understand my intentions. I'm very happy you enjoyed the composition and that my learning and practice has paid off.

Better Than The Book - Head Above Water (feat. Cyberdevil) Better Than The Book - Head Above Water (feat. Cyberdevil)

Great song here, I've gotta listen to more of your stuff.

Keep up the awesome work!

Jabun responds:

Thanks so much IceBurger :) Hope you enjoy the rest of the stuff. There's plenty of it here on NG, and more to come too :D

Sergio and Bear Voices Sergio and Bear Voices

Did you do all of that in one take?

Either way it sounds awesome. I have to say I'm impressed you can do all those voices.

And yes, you did say 10, 000 pounds of oranges.
That made me laugh, nice work as usual.

TheDukesDepot responds:

I cannot tell a lie. I did not do that all in one take. I did however do my rap example all in one take. >_> I'm glad you liked it. :)

Edge of Darkness Edge of Darkness

I really like this song.

Good job as usual.

Miqz responds:

thanx! :)

Sorry, minicrops1 Sorry, minicrops1

This is really good and the ending made me laugh.

Good job!

Thank you, my friend. :D

Incognito (dnb loop) Incognito (dnb loop)

Not bad, it has a good pace.

I'd like to use this for an animation if that's okay with you.

TheDukesDepot responds:

Have at it, my friend. ;)

Journey of John (Johnfn) Journey of John (Johnfn)

Good job.

Sounds like you are getting better.

Thank you. :D

┬┤Kriz: Reaching For You ┬┤Kriz: Reaching For You

Seriously dude, go work for Bandai Namco.
Be their music guy for the Wangan Midnight Games, your stuff is that good.

Kr1z responds:

Thanks you ! I have a steady and awesome job at the moment but should that ever stop, I'll check Bandai Namco :)

Kriz: ReMotion Kriz: ReMotion

Today wasn't very busy, so I decided to travel through the Newgrounds community...
I remembered I discovered this song the other day, so I guess I will review.

Great song. I like the fast pace of it, very suitable for a racing game.
Now that mentioned that, this song reminds me of music from Wangan Midnight.

Kr1z responds:

Hey man, thanks for the review, glad you liked the song ^^